Imagination Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagination Isle

A site everyone, young and old, will love!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:34 pm

*another case where i have to double post or nothing will happen!*

Angel was bleeding greatly and chicky had no idea how long she would last...She burst into the pokemon centre,where winona was healing her pokemon and ran over.Ash followed quiickly with the translator...
"HELP!Someone!"Chicky shouted,the translator working it's magic.
"Oh my!Is she alright?"Winona asked exasperately. Nurse joy ran over and directed them into a small room where they treated human patients...
"I found her in the tall grass bleeding heavily...A kecleon attacked her..."Chicky explained...Ash looked guilty and a tear slid down his cheek...
"It's all my fault..."he said...more tears following his first...
"No it isn't ash..."Cghicky said..."It's pikachu's. He stole the translator in the first place..."Pikachu looked guilty and he bowed his head.
"I'm sorry..."he said.
"No...it's my fault for showing her the translator...I shoulld have just given it back and pretended nothing had happened..."ash said...more tearsfalling...
Chicky laid Angel down on a bed and nurse joy wrapped some bandages around her bleeding head...
"So...a kecleon attacked her?"Winona asked.
"Yes...It was still attacking when i found her...I don't know why though..."Chicky explained,a tear slipped from her own eye as she wondered if Angel would be alright...
Back to top Go down
https://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Number of posts : 491
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:05 am

'Sorry we're got caught up back there!' Chris said as she ran over with Wyatt. They both looked a little bruised and battered but they seemed ok. They were more concerned about Angel than themselves right now.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:46 am

"She'll have to stay here for a while...so we can make sure she's ok...but she'll be fine..."nurse joy said,patting ash comfortingly on the back...Ash sat down next to angel...saying sorry a million times over for his stupidity...
"Please be alright..."he said...stroking angels hair gently...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:15 am

Chris sat down heavily on a seat. Wyatt sat beside her. 'I sure hope she's gonna be ok...' Chris sighed. She somehow felt this was her fault. Gut instinct was telling her so...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:41 am

Chicky saw the look on chris' face...
"This isn't your fault chris..."she said,the translator whirring out the words she had spoken...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:43 am

'I dunno why...It just feels like it is...' Chris sighed regretfully. 'I can't help but feel ther was something I did...' Wyatt placed a comforting hand on her shoulder...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:48 am

"You did nothing to harm Angel..."Chicky explained comfortingly...placing her hand on chris' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:49 am

'I just don't get it...What's wrong with me...' Chris said, a slight feeling of helpless and hopelessness overwhelming her.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:50 am

"There's nothing wrong with you chris..."Chicky said,she was worried but she tried to assure chris more than she was trying to assure herself...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:03 am

'Look...I know you're trying to comfort me, and it would normally work but...' She stood up and wandered over to the window, 'I just know ok? If there wasn't something wrong with me, my brother wouldn't have disappeared, he'd be here, right now, but it's all 'cuz of me he's gone.' Chris said, punching the window opposite them hard. The glass cracked, and a few drops of blood dripped through the cracks from Chris's now bleeding fist.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:12 pm

"Chris..."Chicky said sadly...Nurse joy told them all to leave except for chicky and ash and pikachu walked out of the ward,still feeling extremely guilty...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Wyatt retreived some bandages from a nearby room then led Chris out with him, bandaging her bleeding fist gently. 'Look, i'm sorry Wyatt...It may not just be this...But I just know that something is my fault...' Chris admitted sadly.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:17 am

Ash felt upset and depressed...He sat down on a chair near the door...
"It's all my fault..."he said...he said it over and over...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:45 am

Chris opened the door and waked out followed by Wyatt. She couldn't bare to stay in there. So she simply sat own outside against the wall. Wyatt looked at her solemnly. 'I'm ok...' She lied. 'I just need a drink or something...can you go and get us both something?' Chris asked, tossing him several coins. Wyatt thought for a moment, then nodded, thinking it best to leave her to think for a few minutes. He did as she suggested. But on his way back with the two drinks he saw Chris smash into the door, causing the glass to crack, and a trickle of blood to run down the door. She limply dropped to the floor. Wyatt dropped the drinks he was carrying, ignoring the cans that were now rolling away and ran through the door. He looked up from Chris's unconscious body to see a Kelcleon(Excuse my terrible spelling, its bin a while since I played.) Quite possibly the same that had attacked Angel recently. He stood up to fire a flamethrower attack, but it was already gone. Wyatt kneeled back down beside Chris and gingerly nudged her back to wake her up. Which is when he felt the blood...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:13 pm

Suddenly,Angel bolted upright in her bed...Nurse joy had fainted since the kecleon had almost attacked her and ash was in shock in the doorway.
"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!"Angel screamed..
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Wyatt loked about, worry in his eyes and written across his features. He was roaring for help, but barely anyone could understand him...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:30 pm

Angel leaped out of bed...not caring about her own injury...Seeing the bleeding and then noticing she had a bandage around her waist,she unrapped her own bandage and wrapped it around chris' wound...not realising what a mistake she had just made...the blood started to pour out from her waist...She fainted from blood loss and ash panicked
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Wyatt glanced around, fear and worry clearly affecting him. Everything was going downhill...Karma...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:22 pm

Ash called out for help...but none came...
"Nurse joy!wake up!"he shouted,shaking the nurse...she didn't budge..."Oh what'dwe do!?"
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Wyatt ran over to help Ash, rocking Nurse Joy to try and wake her. He even tried to make a minimal flame to see if feeling a little bit of heat nearby would wake her, or perhaps the smoke from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon   Pokemon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Isle :: Imagination Isle :: Rps-
Jump to: