Imagination Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagination Isle

A site everyone, young and old, will love!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!Blazing Sword!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-03-08

!Blazing Sword! Empty
PostSubject: !Blazing Sword!   !Blazing Sword! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:32 pm

This is my fire Emblem fanfic. Unfortunately,it just follows the story line of the game but i has extra stuff like between battles. I will be making better fanfics:)don't worry! Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
https://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

!Blazing Sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Blazing Sword!   !Blazing Sword! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:33 pm

Chapter 1

As the tactician, whose name was Aria, lay in her bed she thought of the Lady Lyndis and wondered what the lordling was doing at the current time… It had been a year since she had left Caelin and she still missed the friends she had made, dearly…
Florina, the timid Pegasus knight in training who was scared of men. Wil, the archer of Pherae, who had stayed in Caelin rather than return to his home town, which Aria was currently in. Sain, the womaniser who was strangely strong in battle. Kent, the serious yet kind cavalier who was Sain’s best friend and Lady Lyndis, or Lyn, the young warrior from Sacae who had found Aria in the middle of the plains and had lost her family then found it again. There were others. There was someone else… but Aria just couldn’t place the name…
“Oh…It’s on the tip of my tongue!” she said to herself, “Ah! Lord Eliwood! That’s him!” she said triumphantly. As she said this, she heard a crash and a scream outside. She sat bolt upright, staring out of the window of the inn… “Uh- oh… Here’s trouble. Again. I think I’m cursed.” The tactician had seen a bandit attack in every village she had stayed in from here to Etruria! Aria ran outside of the inn, ignoring the innkeeper’s pleas for her to stay inside. Her small backpack was slung over her shoulder. She then saw a lone knight and an archer, who looked like they might not be with this band of brigands. Aria ran over to them.
“Hey!” she shouted. “What’s going on!?” the knight looked at her, his scruffy green hair covered his eyes completely, she was surprised he could see!
“Who are you?” the knight asked. “I came to find help for the journey me and my comrades are going on and what do I find! Bandits attacking an innocent village! I must find my comrades and aid the village!” the knight said.
“I’m Aria and I’m a tactician! I’ve been staying in the local inn and I’m quite good, if I do say so myself!” Aria said. “Please may I come with you? I haven’t used my skills since the last bout in Etruria!” she pleaded.
“Ok… My name is Lowen, pleased to make your acquaintance Miss Aria.” he said, helping Aria onto his horse along-side the young archer. The green haired girl looked up at Aria.
“Hi! I’m Rebecca. I’m an archer.” The girl said, smiling.
“Nice to meet you Rebecca-ah!” the tactician said as Lowen sped out of the village and round some mountains. Aria saw someone who looked familiar in the pair they came across. Aria rubbed her nose as they stopped; she had banged into Lowen thanks to the speed of their halt. A tall paladin with purple hair and a beard walked over to Lowen, on his horse.
“Lowen, you seem flustered… What is it?” the man said.
“Co-commander Marcus! The village! It’s under attack!” Lowen stuttered.
“Calm yourself Lowen! Now what is it?” the man who seemed to be called Marcus said.
“Bandits are attacking the village!” Lowen said. “This girl has more information…” he said, letting Rebecca off the horse. Rebecca walked up to the young man with red hair, who looked very familiar to Aria.
“My name’s Rebecca, I’m the daughter of the village magistrate my lord and the bandits just showed up demanding all our money!” Rebecca explained simply.
“Well… that’s dreadful!” the boy said. Marcus looked at his lord.
“What shall we do my lord?” he asked.
“Why we help of course! Come on! To battle!” the boy said.
“I wish to help!” Rebecca said quickly. The boy looked shocked. “I go hunting every day and I have some skill with a bow.” She said.
“Ok, but don’t push yourself too hard…” the boy said.
“Ah! My lord, one other has offered to help.” He let Aria off his horse. “This is Aria, she is a tactician. She was staying at the local inn when the bandits struck.” Lowen said. Aria walked over to the boy.
“Aria! Nice to see you again old friend!” the boy said.
“I thought I recognised you… Lord Eliwood!” Aria said, smiling and curtseying.
“You have met before?” Marcus asked.
“Yes, we met when Aria was aiding Lady Lyndis to claim her birthright. I don’t believe they would have survived Lundgren’s uprising without her!” Eliwood explained. “So, you have come to aid us my friend?” he asked.
“Yep! That’s why I’m here!” Aria giggled. She curtseyed again and Eliwood told her to stay close to him during the fighting. Near the beginning of their battle, a couple of young fighters came from the other nearby village. Their names were Dorcas and Bartre. “Ah! Dorcas! Good to see you again!” Aria cried as she saw them. She had met Dorcas on her little journey with Lyn as well. He and his wife had been in the Bern Mountains. Dorcas had been earning money and Natalie was worried about him. The two fighters decided to join in with the fight and help the group. Bartre went back to the village and received a dragonsheild for warning them of the danger.
Aria shouted out commands to her comrades, guiding them through the enemies to the boss. Eliwood took care of the boss and they freed the village.
“Thank you for saving our humble village my lord!” the Magistrate said as Eliwood and friends entered the village with the money to return it.
“It was nothing…besides… It’s my job to protect the villages here…” Eliwood said. He wasn’t one who liked taking credit… “Besides, Aria guided us…” he continued.
“Well, we still have much gratitude to you my lord.” He said. Eliwood nodded and, saying goodbye to the magistrate and the villagers, they set off on their quest to find Eliwood’s father. Rebecca went to follow them.
“Ah! Where are you going young lady?” the magistrate asked.
“I wish to go with them…” Rebecca said simply. “I know I can help! Please!” she pleaded.
“Oh... alright! If Lord Eliwood says it’s ok… Serve him well, as I have served his father.” The magistrate said. Rebecca smiled, hugged her father and then ran off after Eliwood and company…

“So, my friend, how have you been?” Eliwood asked Aria.
“I’ve been fine Lord Eliwood.”
“Been honing your skills?” he asked. Aria nodded. Eliwood smiled. “I thought as much” he continued.
“So… uh, where are we headed?” Aria asked.
“Santaruz, I’m hoping Lord Helman will be able to provide us with some information on my father’s whereabouts.” Eliwood explained. Aria nodded. Eliwood had arranged a meeting with Marquess Santaruz and they decided to set up camp just south of Castle Santaruz.
“It is late my lord… You should rest; you will need your strength for our journey.” Marcus said to Eliwood who was staring at the vast Mountains separating him from Santaruz. Eliwood turned to Marcus. “Are you worried, my lord?” he asked.
“Yes… I am worried about my father. He hasn’t returned in over a month Marcus… Of course I am worried…” Eliwood said, a look of sorrow crossing his face. Marcus led Eliwood to his tent and Eliwood bade Marcus goodnight, going quietly into his tent and soon drifting off to sleep.
Aria was still awake. She had been lying there since dark, when she had gone to bed. She just couldn’t sleep. Especially after what she’d just heard. “Hasn’t returned in over a month.” That didn’t sound good. She just lay staring at the top of her tent for the whole night, wishing she could go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

!Blazing Sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Blazing Sword!   !Blazing Sword! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:26 pm

Chapter 2

“Wake up! Wake up!” Marcus cried out to the camp, it was always his job to wake the encampment up…
Aria reluctantly rolled out of her sleeping bag and got dressed tiredly. She rolled up her sleeping bag and dragged herself out of her tent. She slowly began to pack away her tent. At that moment, Rebecca walked over with her packed up sleeping bag and tent.
“You look tired… Didn’t you get much sleep Aria?” she asked.
“I got none.” Aria replied simply. She finally managed to pull her tent down and fold it up and Marcus came round to collect their tents and sleeping bags. Aria yawned widely.
“Why?” Rebecca enquired.
“I don’t know Rebecca, I just couldn’t sleep…” Aria replied, yawning again. Lowen rode over and dismounted.
“Miss Aria? Here are some maps. Lord Eliwood told me I should give them to you.” He said. Aria turned to him and yawned again. “Are you alright ma’am?” he asked.
“Yeah, I’m just… tired.” She said, yawning again. “Thank you Lowen.” Aria took the maps and sat down to study them.
“You should get more sleep miss.” Lowen said.
“Now Lowen, I’m sure it isn’t her fault!” Eliwood said, sitting next to Aria. “I bet she heard me and Marcus last night… We were talking about my father you see.” Aria nodded to this. “Why are you worried? You don’t know my father…” Eliwood said worriedly.
“I met him once. He was kind to me. I had no food, no money, I was lost. He aided me and took me to the nearest town to help me… He was so kind, I can’t bear the thought of him harmed…” Aria explained, her tiredness seemed to have worn off. She stood up and started to walk forward. Then, suddenly, her tiredness returned and she fell to the ground, asleep.
“Aria!” Eliwood cried, running over.
“She is ok, my lord, she is only sleeping… I shall carry her on my horse until she awakens.” Marcus suggested. Eliwood nodded in agreement and helped Marcus lift the tactician onto his horse. Rebecca smiled. At least Aria was getting some sleep. They had just gotten around the Mountain range when Marcus had to step in front of Eliwood. “Stay back my lord! These men are out for blood…”
A stocky man walked up to them.
“Alms for a poor villager?” the man said.
“Poor villager? You look nothing of the sort!” Marcus said. Aria’s eyes flickered open…
“Huh?” she said.
“Humph! Someone wants the boy dead! Shame if you ask me, but heh! Gold’s gold.” The brigand said. “Come on out boys!” he shouted and then ran off. Many bandits appeared from their hiding places. Aria slipped off of Marcus’ horse and went over to Eliwood.
“You can’t direct us now! You’re too tired!” Marcus said.
“I must rise to my duty as tactician!” Aria said.
“Do you doubt her abilities Marcus?” Eliwood asked.
“No my lord, I am just worried for her safety.” Marcus stated.
“She shall stay near me… I shall protect her.” Eliwood said. Marcus nodded and they all got into battle positions. The battle began…
“Right… Lowen, see that village? Start going over to it… Dorcas and Bartre, each of you take a fortress and stay there. Marcus, you go to the vendor and get a few vulneries… I’d suggest about three. Rebecca, behind Bartre and Lord Eliwood behind Dorcas.” Aria ordered. Everyone moved to their assigned positions and waited. The enemy moved. A brigand attacked Dorcas, but seeing as Dorcas was on a fortress, he missed and Dorcas caused a severe wound to the brigand. “Lord Eliwood, move out from behind Dorcas so Rebecca can move in. Rebecca, attack that brigand!” Rebecca and Eliwood switched places and Rebecca attacked the Brigand, killing him. “Great work! Lowen! Get to that village and Marcus you can come back now!” she shouted to them. Lowen got a secret book from the village for warning them and Marcus came back and handed out some of the vulneries he had bought.
“Aria… There’s a brigand there, should I get him?” Eliwood asked.
“Um…” she judged how far away he was. “Yes, you can. Come on then! To battle!” Aria cried as she and Eliwood advanced to attack the brigand. Eliwood had to use his Rapier, seeing as he had no other weapon, but Aria knew she needed to get him another weapon soon or he’d break his rapier too soon. They soon killed the brigand. “Marcus! Head toward the armory! We need more weapons!” she shouted. Marcus nodded and started to move toward the armory. “Lowen! Move back over here and use that Secret book you’ve got!” Lowen did as ordered and his skill increased. “Rebecca, Dorcas and Bartre… Move forward, Rebecca, make sure you can’t get attacked.” They nodded and moved.
More and more enemies appeared…
“How many are there!?” Eliwood said. “This looks…” he said worriedly.
On the other side of the battle field, three men and a woman were exiting Santaruz when they saw the fight.
“These brigands are attacking Eliwood! Come Oswin! We must help!” one man with blue hair and heavy armour said. “Matthew! You and Serra go and hide over there!”
“What!? With HER!? You must be joking!” the boy apparently called Matthew said.
“Humph!” the girl called Serra said, turning from Matthew. They both ran off and the man and the knight called Oswin advanced onto the battlefield.
“Hey! Hector’s helping! And Oswin! Aria! See those two over there?” Eliwood said, pointing out Oswin and the man called Hector. Aria nodded. “Could you command them as well?” Aria nodded and Eliwood smiled. “The one with blue hair is Lord Hector and the other one’s called Oswin.” Eliwood explained.
“Ok… Lord Hector!” Aria shouted
“Yes? Hm… Is she leading the group Oswin?” Hector asked his companion.
“It seems to me that she is their tactician…” Oswin answered.
“Ok… Yes!?” Hector said.
“Could you attack that soldier?!” Aria shouted back. Hector did so and killed him. “Now! Oswin! Attack that archer there!” Aria ordered, Oswin followed instructions, causing a grave wound to his foe. Then their foe moved. The boss of the bandits started to move towards Eliwood. “He looks tough… What do you think Lord Eliwood?” Aria asked.
“Personally, I’d rather leave him to Marcus… But I think I can take him.” Eliwood said.
“Hm…” Aria had to think about that one. If she sent Eliwood in, she’d be taking a huge risk, since there were other enemies surrounding him, but Marcus would take care of him in a flash. Aria wasn’t a risk taker. “Marcus, close in on the boss and attack!” she shouted. Eliwood nodded, secretly happy it wasn’t him fighting that guy. Marcus moved in and attacked the boss quickly. The fight lasted a while. Marcus received some grave wounds but not enough to hold him down. He eventually finished off the leader of the assassins, but he was so hurt Aria ordered him to withdraw quickly to avoid any more injury. Then Aria sent Eliwood, Lowen, Dorcas and Bartre to kill the remaining enemies.
“Oswin! Finish of that archer and Lord Hector, attack that other soldier!” Aria commanded finally. Finally, all the enemies were dead. “Thank the heavens!” Aria cried.
“Is that all of them?” Eliwood said, panting.
“I think so” Hector said, walking over.
“Hector, where did you come from?” Eliwood asked his old friend.
“I saw you in a spot of bother and thought I’d lend a hand.” Hector replied.
“Yes but, why are you here?” Eliwood asked.
“You wound me!”
“Huh?”
“You were going to search for your father and you didn’t send word!” Hector said, hurt.
“Shouldn’t you be with your brother? He did just get crowned Marquess Ostia. Shouldn’t you be there to support him?” Eliwood asked.
“He may be new to the throne but my brother can handle things. Besides, he learned of my intentions and he let me go.” Hector explained. Eliwood nodded.
“Well, it would be unwise to refuse his kindness then!” Eliwood stated, smiling. “It does me good to see you old friend.” Hector nodded at this.
“You know what strikes me as odd?” Hector asked. Eliwood shook his head. “The fact that a royal guard was standing at the sidelines just watching the fight! He just stood there.” Eliwood looked shocked by this, and slightly hurt.
“The apparent leader of that group said something rather disturbing…” Eliwood began.
“My Lord? May I?” Marcus asked, proposing to explain to Lord Hector. Eliwood nodded.
“Ah! Marcus! Well met.” Hector said.
“Lord Hector. It’s been far too long. It is an honour to have your aid.” Marcus answered.
“Now now, no need for such formalities Marcus, you were going to say?” Hector asked.
“Ah yes. Well, the leader of that group of thugs stated that somebody needed Lord Eliwood dead.” He explained worriedly.
“That is disturbing…” Hector said, but he said not to let it worry them for now. He was more worried about getting to Santaruz…
“Something may have happened to Lord Helman! We must hurry!” Eliwood said. They set off at a quick pace towards Castle Santaruz. They soon reached a rive separating of the small part of land that the castle was on, and themselves. Eliwood was staring at the castle. “We have to speak to Lord Helman…” he said.
“That’s not going to happen laddie!” a gruff voice shouted from across the river. Eliwood looked startled.
“What?”
“You’ll have to get through all my lackeys if you want to see the Marquess!” the man bellowed.
“Watch us!” Hector cried.
“Oho! The cub thinks he’s a wolf! Come on then! See if you can best me!” he bellowed, walking off and standing at the Castle gate. Everyone got into positions for battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!Blazing Sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Blazing Sword!   !Blazing Sword! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!Blazing Sword!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Isle :: Imagination Isle :: Special-
Jump to: