Imagination Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagination Isle

A site everyone, young and old, will love!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman King

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Number of posts : 491
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Shaman King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:06 pm

'What? Huh? Yeah i'm fine...' Rukia said, still half asleep but shaking herself to wake up. 'And waddaya mean by what you said? Which spirit's gonna kill you?' Rukia asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:36 pm

"whatever spirit that tombsrtone belonged to!!!!!!!!!!!!"Lina cried...she walked over and picked up the tombstone piece with the name on it...She stared in amazement and horror...
"What is it lina?"Matthew asked...
"Get Ninian...now!"she cried...Matthew disappeared and ninian appeared,looking worried...
"What is it lina?"she asked.
"This...tombstone...is...your brother's..."she said...Ninian floated over and looked at the name...
"No...nils...he...came here...when?"
"Look...died...1999...a dragon boy who wasw loved by those who knew him...died for being away from his home too long..."Lina said sadly...
"No nils..."Ninian said,kneeling next to the broken tombstone...
Suddenly,a greAt green dragon spirit emerged from the broken tombstone.
"Who has broken my tombstone!?"the dragon roared.
"Nils!Stop!"Ninian cried...she looked at lina...
"It was that boy there...I took care of him..."this was only half true...because it was actually lenny's terible aim thaqt had broken the tombstone...
Back to top Go down
https://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:40 pm

'Sorry...I ddn't mean to disrespect you...But it was also partially my fault. You see, it was gonna crush me so I kinda broke it a little more than it already was...' Rukia admitted. Takei also watching. 'But...No hard feelings eh?' Rukia suggested, rubbing the back of her head sheepishly at the ridiculous suggestion.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 am

"Huh?Ninian?Si...Sister?"Nils said...his body morphed into his bard form...
"Nils!"Ninian cried...running and hugging him, tears flowing down her face.
"Wow...that's something you don't see evry day!"Lina said..."A spirit family reunion!hehe!"she laughed
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:48 am

'Heh, too right.' Rukia agreed. She watched Ninian and Nils carefully.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:17 pm

Tears of happiness were streaming down both Nils' and Ninian's cheeks...Lina smiled as a few tears creot from her own eyes...She tried to blink them back but her attempt was useless...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:19 pm

Rukia felt a smile twitch at the corner of her mouth. She leaned on her sword and watched them, wondering how they felt...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Lina looked at her watch...
"Ah!I'm late!I am sooo dead!"she cried...panicking.
"Huh?"Ninian and nils said...both curious...
"My mum was gona teach me how to control my furioku tonight!"she said.
"Just a sec...can i join you?"Nils asked.
"Sure!Come on!"she shouted,running off"sese ya rukia!Bye takei!"Lina cried aws she disapeared over the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:46 pm

'Uh...bye...I guess...' Rukia waved as she watched Lina go. Which is when she turned to see Lenny standing on his feet kwan dao returned to him. 'You will pay for your friends insolence!'
'Oh great, another ill-minded pride-filled idiot...' Rukia sighed as she withdrew her blade. This wouldn't take long...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Lina was about to turn aroundthe corner onto her street when silva stopped her...
"Huh?Silva?"Lina said"what is it?"she asked.
"Here..."silva handed lina an oracle bell.
"Wow!I'm in?cool!"Lina said...Silva disappeared...then...tragedy struck...
Lina stopped smiling...
Smoke was rising from a few metres around the corner...a fire engine whizzed past lina and skidded to a halt outside of a burning building...
Lina rushed around the corner to find that it was her house that was on fire... Her mum wasn't in sight...and the house was practically gone...
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Lina cried out,falling to her knees. Tears spilled out of her and created a large puddle around her...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Rukia wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth with a swift movement of her wrist. She stabbed the borken sword she was holding into the ground. 'That coward...' She murmured, intending Lenny. 'I'll Kill Him next time...' Rukia was about to head into the calligraphy shop her grandfather had used to own before some dirtbag forced him into debt and bought it from him when she heard the cry. She ripped a piece on bandage from her pocket and tied it tight around her forearm like her mother had once done when she was younger and headed in the direction she heard the cry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman King   Shaman King - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman King
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Isle :: Imagination Isle :: Rps-
Jump to: