Imagination Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagination Isle

A site everyone, young and old, will love!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-03-08

!!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:52 am

"I hope so..."Knuckles said worriedly...
Back to top Go down
https://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Number of posts : 491
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:54 am

'Me too...' He said, grippng the sheathed blade in his hand so tightly his fingers turned a paler colour...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:06 pm

Raina's eyes flickered open slowly...
"Unh...Knuckles?"she said quietly..."What happened?"
"You were attacked...Are you alright?"Knuckles said,a hint of worry in his voice,tears in his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:56 pm

'Yeah...you ok? He's gone now...' Leon said. Watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:19 pm

"I'm fine..."Rai said...Then she saw the look in Knuckles and remembered the three words she had heard him say before she'd lost concoiusness...He'd said I love you...Raina blushed slightly and knuckles smiled and wiped his eyes of the tears that had not fallen...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:36 pm

'I'm glad to hear you're ok...' Leon admitted. Letting his fingers loose on the sheath again.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Knuckles hugged raina close,a tear falling...a tear of joy that rai was ok...Raina closed her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:11 am

There was a shuffling sound near behind Leon and in an instant, Harusame was out of its sheath as he span round and weilded it in a prepared stance, directing it at the shadowed figure he saw.
'Hey, hey, careful, a little vermin like yourself might hurt yourself, note the sharp point on the end. Now we wouldn't want that. Not that I honestly care...'
'Who are you!' Leon yelled, tilting the blade dangerously toward him, ready to strike at any moment...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:51 am

Raina's eyes opened,knuckles let go of her and they jumped from their seats,in fighting stance...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:10 am

'I said, who are you!' Leon yelled again. When the figure didn't reply, he simply charged, Harusame in hand, ready to pierce the shadows flesh. When the shadow suddenly smirked. A second later, Leon felt the clash of metal instead of the sinkage of skin. He looked up. Somehow the shadow had managed to withdraw a long sword himself. Freezing Leon in his tracks. He hacked at the shadow but everytime it was blocked. Then he knew he'd have to release the beast in him again to beat this guy... He closed his eyes, concentrated and brought the blade down heavy. He felt the shadow's blade shatter from the impact, but instead of feeling the shadow dying beneath the metal of his sword, he opened his eyes to find the shadow had faded, leaving nothing but shattered metal behind all over the floor from what Harusame had caused...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:38 am

"Um..."Raina began then she fell to the floor,her legs were weak...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:05 am

'What...the hell...' Leon replied, simply frozen in confusion. 'A...clone maybe...?' He suggested, still keeping his guard(and blade) up just in case.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:13 pm

"Rai...are you ok?"Knuckles asked worriedly...
"Yeah knuckles...I'm fine"Raina smiled to assure knuckles...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:38 pm

'Keep aware...We are not alone...Whoever that was...He's formidable...Keep your voices low and your defense high...' He whispered, turning 360 degrees slowly, keeping an eye out...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:15 am

Raina stood up again...She was ready for battle this time...and she wouldn't fall to the floor again...She knew from her training that falling in or before battle was a sign of weakness...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:47 am

Leon kept watching, listening, waiting. But after about 10 minutes, still no sign of this unknown enemy appeared...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Raina sat down again...clutching her head...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:17 pm

'Are you alright?' Leon asked as he still kept a look out but looked over at Raina.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:35 pm

Raina groaned in pain...
"I...I'm fine..."she said...lying
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:47 pm

'Expect me to believe that?' Leon asked. 'As soon as I find that guy i'll crush him...'
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Knuckles sat down next to raina and comforted her...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:03 pm

'I think I heard something...I'll go check it out' He ran out into the wrekage, leaving an Astral Projection of himself back with them just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!   !!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!Sonic the Hedgehog!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3