Imagination Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagination Isle

A site everyone, young and old, will love!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charmed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-03-08

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:36 am

"Piper!Ninian!"Roy cried out,teaqrs freezing into the snow..."Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"He cried to the sky,his tears became mounds of ice in the snow and he fell to his knees in dispair...
Back to top Go down
https://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Number of posts : 491
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:07 am

Suddenly Paige orbed next to Roy. 'Roy? Are you...alright?' She asked, kneeling down and placing a comforting hand on his shoulder, confused by the state he was in.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:14 pm

"Piper...Ninian...gone..."he wept,head in hands,tears stil adding to the small ice mound forming at his knees...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:35 pm

'G...gone...? What do you mean by gone?' Paige asked, fear causing her voice to rise. 'Where did they go?' She was beginning to tremble, from the cold and the terrible instinct in her gut...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:47 am

"It's all my fault!"Roy cried..."They sank into the snow!"he cried..."My wife and my friend!"he continued to sob.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:57 am

'Sank? In the snow? How's that possible? This snow's only about knee deep!' Paige said, nothing clarifying in her head. Her voice turned soft and gentle as she rubbed her hand on Roy's shoulder. 'It's not your fault...There's no way it can be...Don't blame yourself...' She spoke gently.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:55 pm

"I just feel I could've saved them and i didn't!"he said,tears still falling...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:07 pm

'Come on...It's ok...We'll find them...Just don't give up ok? I'm sure wherever they are they are thinking of you and believing in you...You havn't let them down yet...' Paige said calmly, still trying to comfort Roy even in her own slight confusion.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:22 pm

"TYou're right!I can't give up on them!"he said,pulled out his sword and starting to shovel the snow they had slipped beneath...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:24 pm

'You sure that's gonna help?' Paige wondered, watching Roy. 'Ah well, try anything eh?' Then she bent down on her knees again and started to help him shovel again.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Soon roy found that this pit of snow was a lot deeper than that around it...There was something under here...he knew it...he continued shoveling,the thought of his beloved wife driving him on...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:56 pm

*meanwhile... (hope you don't mind tps)*

Piper awoke to find herself shrouded in a gentle darkness. She could only just see her hand in front of her. 'Ninian?' Piper called out. About to stand up when she felt a terrible pain in her side and a thick moisture. It's just water from the melted snow she hoped. Partly thankful that it was too dark too see down her left side. She remained propped up on her elbow on the floor as she called for ninian again, hoping she was alright. 'Ninian? Can you hear me? Are you ok?'
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:11 pm

"I...I...I think...I'm..o...unh"ninian tried to say,but falling uncpncious efore she could finish.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:14 pm

'Ninian!' Piper cried as she crawled over to where she thought she heard her voice come from with what little strength she seemed to have left. Whatever had happened whilst she had been unconscious...It definately wasn't good. 'Come on Roy...' She murmured.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:41 pm

*back on the surface*

Roy was getting much deeper now and eventually he broke thru.But what he found was not a mile of twisting underground tunnels...he just found darknes...but he plunged in anyway...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:42 pm

'Hey! Wait up will ya!' Paige yelled down as she jumped down after him...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:20 am

"Ninian!Piper!You down here!?"he yelled through the darkness...He began to walk forward...then he k9icked something...It was Ninian"Ninian!"he said,kneeling down and moving ninian's hair aside..."Oh my..."he said,realising she was unconcious..."Piper?Can you here me?Where are you?"he said...he couldn't see piper...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:35 am

'I can hear you...' Piper coughed and spluttered, the coppery tasting moisture in her mouth forcing her to. She felt it rise up her throt as if she were being sick, but knew it wasn't sickness that she was feeling.
Paige jumped to the floor. 'Roy? You here?' She asked tentatively.
'Paige?' Piper coughed, rather suprised by her sister's unexpected voice. 'Over here...' She called. Paige followed in the darkness the sounds of her eldest sister as best as she could. She nearly tripped over Roy and Ninian as she passed them in the darkness. A few more steps and she saw a vague shape in the dark light. 'We need some light in here...' Paige said glumly. Then realized, she had seen Leo light up a room before with his obs, maybe she could try. It may not be light enough, She thought. But it's worth it... She did so and showered the small area where the four of them were in a dim blue/white light. She looked over to check on Roy and Ninian then looked back to her sister. Piper was kneeling on the floor, one hand sheilding a gash to her left side that was bleeding badly, and the other held firmly on the floor, supporting herself as she coughed and shuddered. A miniscule puddle of blood was formng beneath her on the floor, below her head as she bowed her head down further and continued to add more droplets to it with every splutter. Paige kneeled down next to her sister carefully.
'Piper, what happened?' She asked. Piper just shook her head and hoped Paige would take the hint that she didn't know.
'Take care...of Ninian...' She coughed before finally falling unconsciously into the secondary forming puddle of blood beneath her. Paige stared down at her sister, shocked and fearful. Piper was so pale, almost completely devoid of all colour. She looked back over at Roy, her eyes glistening with worry...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Roy looked from his friend's to his wife and then again...
"Why me?"he asked..."Why did I have to get dragged from my home and left with two dying peolple!?"he cired...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:51 pm

Paige stifled a small laugh. 'Hey, you're not the one who goes through this everyday,' She said.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:27 pm

"Do you even know what i mean by dragged from home?"roy said...he wasn't laughing...or smiling...he was sad...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Paige's smile turned to sadness. 'I really do...It may not seem like it...But in someways...I know exactly how you must feel...' She sighed. Dropping to her knees. 'If only I could heal them...What sort of whitelighter am I...Not even half that's for sure...'
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:26 am

"I wonder everyday what my father must be thinking...He doesn't know where I am or when...And my mother must be worried sick!"Roy said, trying to smile but failing miserably.Ninian spluttered slightly...
"R...Roy?I...I'm so sorry...I should never have dragged you to this world in the first place...I...I can't imagine how you feel...but I wish i could send you back and make you happy."
"I am happy Ninian...As long as I'm with you I am happy..."Roy said.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 pm

'Come on, we have to get out of here at least, ' Paige admitted. 'I could orb us, but where to is the thing...' She admitted. Feeling sympathy for Ninian and Roy she rubbed her freezing palms together to try and feel a little warmer, she hadn't realized the chill until now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charmed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charmed
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6