Imagination Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagination Isle

A site everyone, young and old, will love!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Number of posts : 491
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Rose turned away. She didn't want to fill with sadness again. Her mind was as chilling as the water lashing in waves behind her. Then she realized. Water... Perhaps that could clarify her mind. She turned back to Jaden for a moment, then withdrew the few cards she had left in her pocket the other day. She then tossed them skyward, toward the clouds and the sea below. Then she watched them fall into the water. Thenheaded to the pier typething nearby. She needed the wind to clear her head. Then maybe she could find someway of apologizing to Jaden. She knew he would probely never forgive her and her plan could go terribly wrong but she had to try it. She reached the top and went to the edge of the pier. Then let her coat slip from her shoulders to the floor. Unwinded the thin skirt-like ,material that surrounded her waist and ended up down to her knees. She lifted it behind her and leapt into the air. The air around her...It felt so chilling, but it cleared her mind like she had thought it would. She ignored the ice-cold waters below her, focusing on her moment of pure flight. She would swim back to the beach after, but this moment of bliss was spine-chilling yet clarifying...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female
Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Jaden was confuswed now...Had rose gone mad?or was she simply trying to clear her thoughts?It didn't matter at least she was alive still...
Back to top Go down
https://imagination-isle.niceboard.com
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female
Localisation : Searching for my destiny which lay somewhere amongst the ruins and remnants of my forsaken lineage

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Anyone watching her must've thought of her insanity. But she truly felt as if she had wings. Then she began to descend. Normally she woud've been scared. But this felt thrilling. She plunged into the ice-cold waters, letting the sudden change in temperature wash over her. She swam a little way then stood up when the water became shallow enough to walk in. She shivered as she felt the cold, but she felt good. Sure sha had given into her inner insanity, but wasn't it easier to go crazy just to stay sne, rather than attempt to comprhend ever little piece of insignificance? She wandered past the cards. Passing them by. The air was cold, and she felt as if she were going to freeze any moment, but did that really matter?
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:39 pm

Jaden walked over,taking off his jacket and wrapping it around rose's shoulders...a worried look on his face,praying rose was alright...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:41 pm

Rose began to shiver frantically. But she smiled all the same. A childish foolishness glittering in her eyes. She sneezed and her knees nearly gave way beneath her but she stood back up again, still shivering, even under Jaden's jacket. Why had she never given in before? How could she have know what it would be like though...?
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:46 pm

"Rose?Are you alright?"Jaden asked worriedly...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:48 pm

'Yeah, fine,' She sneezed before continuing. 'Why wouldn't I be?' She asked, as if oblivious to all that had just occured...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:54 pm

"Well...uh..."Jaden began but thought it best to let her be...he sat back over on the beach and swtared out at the crystal blue water...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:57 pm

Rose smiled as she stood, shivering but still smiling as she looked out at the horizon...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:07 pm

/rose may have changed but that didn't change jaden's love for her...not one bit...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Rose knew she'd have to apologize to Jaden soon...ut he proberly didn't want to eve talk to her right now...She still had feelings for him...Even if she had lost it a little...
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Jaden looked at rose and smiled...He knew that rose had had to do that to release her mind from the net that had encased it...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:52 am

She summed up the courage and turned to him. 'Jaden...I'm sorry about...Well...You know...But you know that even if I do go insane and end up in a mental institution in a coma somewhere...I'll still be thinking of you always...' She admitted, half joked, half determied.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:19 pm

"I'll never forget you...and there will be noone else...ever...I promise you that...Even if we're are in different parts of the world...I will never,evr forget you...not ever..."Jaden said,looking deep into rose's eyes."And you don't need to apolygise...I know you've been going through a lot and you needed to clear your thoughts..."Jaden continued,smiling...
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:23 pm

'Yeah, seriously...' She shrugged, smiling. This was the side of her she rarely got to show. She never really had much chance to. For the first time in years, with Jaden around, she felt care-free. Sure she was a little careless and mentally strange, but she ignored all that. She simply laughed and her eyes seem to shine in the light.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:42 pm

Jaden smiling,looking into rose's beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:44 pm

'So what now?' She asked, shrugging and breifly brushing her drenched aurburn hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
The Pharoah's Servant
Admin
Admin
The Pharoah's Servant

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:03 pm

Jaden looked at his watch...
"It's only 11:00am...we still have a whole day free!"he said happily"hm..."he said,trying to think of something to do.
Back to top Go down
Immortal-Blood-Within
Immortal-Blood-Within

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:24 pm

Rose made a sarcastic puffing sound and fell backwards onto the floor, resting her hands behind her head she stared up at the sky, she looked breifly over at Jaden, but then back to the sky again, unsure of what to say or do anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)   Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual Academy(Yu-gi-oh!GX)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Isle :: Imagination Isle :: Rps-
Jump to: